Our IT Consulting
An independent IT Consultant can advise you before you make important business IT & Cybersecurity decisions. It will save you money & increase staff productivity.
10 benefits if you choose us
1. Experts in helping you choose the right IT & Cybersecurity solution tailored to your needs.
2. Discover new ideas, angles and ways of using IT & Cybersecurity within the business to increase productivity and reduce risk.
3. Advocates for your business.
4. Champions to make sure you are spending your money wisely.
5. We collaborate non competitively with all stakeholders to get the full picture including your MSP or Internal IT team.
6. Carrier-agnostic. We offer the solution that best fits your needs and we are not biased towards a specific vendor or solution.
8. Eliminate the frustration and wasted funds caused by stab-in-the dark or guess approach to IT & Cybersecurity products & Digital Wellbeing.
9. We challenge existing pre-conceptions or preferences on among the decision makers & stake holders.
10. We help predict which path to take based on market trends, experience and experts.
Our consulting process
Our carrier-neutral engineers design & consult with you to find a solution
We request multiple options from well-qualified providers & propose a solution for you.
We work with you to determine which solutions best meet your requirements.
We stay with you through deployment and provide status updates. For larger projects, complex project management is available.
We provide real time circuit monitoring and trouble ticket escalation on your behalf.
About our consulting
In management, information technology consulting as a field of activity focuses on advising organizations on how best to use information technology in achieving their business objective.
As a full-service IT consulting agency, we work with over 220 pre-vetted global carriers and have engineers who can help design, implement, and manage your environment.
We know no two businesses are alike, so we help create unique approaches to your Cloud, Voice, IT, and Cybersecurity functions tailored to your specific needs.
Types of consulting we can cover with your teams:
All aspects of information technology can be discussed as we are a gateway to a large amount of solutions and providers. We assist in getting it right.
We can advise your team on Cybersecurity that's right for your organisation at least once a year during a Cybersecurity Review. Don't end up like Toll Trucks walking with paper forms for 3 weeks.
We can review your organisations IT Safety - systematic review & recommendations to reduce or prevent injury from the use of technology with the help of wellness technology to create the best digital wellbeing for staff & clients. Check out out IT Safety Tips blog for some handy basic tips in various areas.
IT Procurement consulting
According to cio.com article "The secrets of effective IT Procurement" it suggests that "CIOs said that ideally, there should be one point of contact with potential vendors. At the same time, it is essential there is internal alignment across the company as to what is needed before beginning vendor discussions.".
How can you achieve both sides? You need to hire an independent Technology consultant to help gather consensus between CIOs, IT leaders, other leaders, MSP's or internal IT teams.
Why we are the right choice for IT Procurement?
- Yes - We articulate your IT product needs by listening & understanding your requirements
- Yes - We offer proactive and supportive customer service along your journey
- Yes - We solve your problems within budget & on time
- Yes - We don't conflict with your internal IT Team or your IT Managed Service Provider
Yes - We specialise in putting together customised branded and properly matched bundles.
Yes - We sell Aussie stock, not funky imported stuff with funky warranty both on our store and B2B directly.
Yes - We focus on quality products to give you the best.
Digital Wellbeing Consulting
What is Digital Wellbeing in the workplace?
Digital wellbeing is a term used to describe the impact of technologies and digital services on people's mental, physical, social and emotional health. Application of digital wellbeing has become very important, especially for those working from home or office or both (hybrid approach). Please also read our IT Safety tips blog outlining some common tips in various areas that cover digital wellbeing.
Will reduce office accidents
Will improve or help prevent mental health & other disorders
Will help prevent long term physical injury
What we can cover during the consultations:
- Integration of technology for digital wellbeing (wellness/wellbeing technology) in the office and work from home office such as our range of Google Nest speakers, applications and other technology. Learn more about smart office.
- Electrical safety assessment of workstations via video sessions or onsite. Onsite sessions also include our famous workstation and network cabinet cleanup service with removable cable tidy options.
- Ergonomic assessment of workstations (from an IT Safety perspective) and work from home office areas via video sessions and onsite with recommendations and sales of ergonomic technology:
- monitor & laptop mounting solutions
- quality stand up computer desks
- bionomic computer chairs etc.
- walking treadmills
- Discussion & solutions to address mental health effects related to technology specific to your business.
- Addressing staff overwork with technology through:
- smart office solutions to remind staff of rest breaks and to finish up
- time tracking apps to gather stats and monitor staff
- unified communication through one app instead of dozens.
- assistance in review of the areas to improve in governance, policies and procedures - where technology bottlenecks could be wasting a lot of time and effort.
- localised workstation apps and settings to remind or cut-off worktime.
- other options
- We work with those suffering from mental health by finding apps and hardware to help aid their work in the workplace, wherever that may be.
- Assessing the "vibe" in the workplace in relation to the use of technology and mental health in whatever workplace staff are in - what's working and what's not working.
- Addressing staff overwork with technology through:
- Much more