Hi my name is Michael Plis, and I can say that except the robots... COVID-19 has affected most organisations and businesses across the world. Most organisations are looking at ways for their staff to work from home while struggling in many ways. There may be future pandemics to deal with in the future. Cyberkite has put together a package of support and advice on this page.
Cyberkite Pandemic measures onsite
All local government guidelines and rules followed at client sites.
Social Distancing of 1.5 meters
Disinfection of any surfaces touched including devices.
Where possible, we arrange Remote sessions instead of Onsite.
During strict lockdowns, we can only come out for essential workers.
Additional Resources for Aussie businesses
It's become clear that testing and vaccines is an inevitable requirement for all businesses in order to reopen and move on with growing as a business. Here are some useful links to keep you in the know.
Useful COVID-19 Apps
Install Coronavirus Australia app - for latest government information for all states
Install Government QR Code App - details of QR government app for each state
Install Non-Government QR Code App - Google Lens or Google App
Mental Health in business support
Lifeline on 13 11 44
BeyondBlue on 1800 512 358
Partners in Wellbeing for Small Business on 1300 375 330 which includes Business advisory, Personal support & financial counselling.
Financial & tax support
1. Good internet connection: Contact us to get NBN (Aus) wired high speed internet or alternatives such as Personal Hotspot.
6. Printer/Scanner: Good printer and scanner. Contact us for a quote to purchase & setup one.
5. Computer: Reliable computer - preferrably a laptop. If yours is outdated, slow or in need to maintenance - please Contact us
2. Video Conferencing: Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Viber and so on. Good headset. Contact us to help you purchase & setup simple low cost setup.
3. Workspace: Desk, chair, lighting quiet (if possible) are in the home.
4. Mobile Phone: You will need a good mobile phone with a wireless or wired headset with a good plan. Contact us to assist you in upgrading your phone, setting it up and sourcing a good wireless headset.
For any of these platforms or tools, if you need to buy a work from home product please contact us for a quote or if you need help setting it up, train you on it or fix it, book IT Support remotely: book a session (Discounted by 40% off during COVID19 until end of 2020).