Cyberkite is an online store based from Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia specializing in providing the best business IT products, packages & services to Australian workplaces in the categories listed in this website.
Their mission is to make it easy for every workplace to buy the right IT & Cybersecurity products so the staff can connect to the internet and stay safe online.
Their vision is for every workplace to have the best smart IT & Cybersecurity products that enhances their performance, safety and wellbeing. Cyberkite's vision aims to address 2 specific problems in Australia:
A) Low quality, inefficient, incorrect or unsafe computer products are being sold to Australian workplaces which is most likely resulting in large IT outages and support costs. Cyberkite solves that by providing the best products, honest advice and quality support.
B) Large office stationery suppliers or IT retailers are too general and don't specialise in workplace IT and Cybersecurity products. Cyberkite is the right place for business IT and Cybersecurity products.
2018 - Cyberkite was founded by Michael Plis (check out his CV and follow him on LinkedIn).
2019 - Cyberkite started selling quality IT software and hardware.
2020 - Covid19 pandemic broke out but Cyberkite has continued to support clients.
2021 onwards - Cyberkite expands products & services
Follow them on social media
What's unique about our store & business?
1. Our focus is exclusively on businesses and organisations so our products and services are commercial grade. We are here for the long term.
2. We are the IT & Cybersecurity package kings - simple well-matched 'per user' or 'per device' packages to cover your IT functions, saving you time spent shopping around.
3. We are a trusted IT deal brokerage partner saving you both time and money on large orders. We can also do small custom quotes for just about any IT & Cybersecurity product.
4. We are vendor-neutral with products available from several brands including Apple, Microsoft & Samsung. We focus on getting the right products for your organisation.
5. We focus on selling quality products to minimise your future IT issues. Choosing to buy the cheapest now is likely to cost you more in replacements down the road.
6. We are owned and operated by experienced IT Professionals with 40+ years of experience in helping you select the right products.
7. We make the IT support experience easier by providing helpdesk email & portal for ongoing clients as well as documentation. Book IT Support.
8. We have the most competitive service rates on casual basis for Aussie businesses for IT & Cybersecurity services. See All services & rates.
9. Free shipping Australia wide for orders over $1000 AUD. See our shipping costs & details.
10. We are registered and verified as 100% Australian owned - see here #05277. When you shop with us you're supporting Aussie owned!
11. Exclusive products and prices not available to the general public. As a verified business, school or nonprofit organisation, you can access discounted prices for high-end products.
12. We are proactive and we care about your purchase journey. We communicate with you every step of the way including providing delivery ETA.
13. We only sell Australian stock & genuine Australian manufacturer warranties. No funky international warranties backed by fake local 12 month guarantees. See our product support.
14. Lots of financing & payment options to suit your changing circumstances including buy now with 4 repayments, loans, direct debit for recurring payments, manual & card options. Learn more.
"Cyberkite again to the rescue with a complex email issue and I appreciate the methodical and skilful way in which Michael approaches the issue at hand. Cannot recommend more highly and very reasonable fees !!!."
Philip (Solicitor, NSW)
View this review on Google
The way we do things
We not only sell smart IT & Cybersecurity products but we daily try to live by a set of smart principles in our culture, values & solution philosophy.
Meaning behind our brand
When you were a child, have you ever tried to fly a kite? Maybe a family member or friend assisted you and showed you how to fly it.
In the same way, we are here to help businesses and organisations successfully "glide" their day to day operations with the assistance the best technology so they can reliably connect to the internet and stay online.
Cyberkite aims to be a trusted IT & Cybersecurity partner in your organisations growth journey.
To earn someone's trust is not easy. We hope that you will give us a fair go and give us a chance to gain your trust. But to help build your trust in us from the start here is a list of trust aspects we have covered.
Licences & Checks
Among others our staff or contractors have the necessary licences and checks.
All CCTV Work is done by Licensed Security Installers
All Electrical Work is done by Licensed Electricians
WWCC Check - On Request for work at sites with Children or Minors
We are regulated & bound by
Australian Privacy Laws
and many other Australian laws.
Review our policies
Source: Information Technology Professionals Association